Green Giant

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a couple pics of my daily rider. Its a KULANA MOON DOG bike from walmart. love the lines and my wife got it for my birthday. Put on some apes, some cool clear green dice, metallic green grips and striped all the messed up stickers off it and the front brake. Still needs a springer and the seat recovered in metallic green vinyl. Had to go with the cloud 9 seat cause I ain't got any ... to ride on. lol. The last pic is me on my beast. Kind of make a 26" bike look really small. haha. Kind of happens when your 6'-8". Got to finish up my wifes Kustom Kruiser and get my dyno done still. Wanting to kind of make it like Poppa Wheelie's maltese menace with more hot rod flare. Love that bike.

100_1385.jpg

100_1384.jpg

100_1387.jpg

100_0398.jpg

Nice and clean, I like it alot!

Is that green paint the way you got it? I'm not familiar with that bike, but if so, that's pretty cool. If not, good choice!

love the colour! I too am not familliar with that bike....looks great...

Great intro ...wrong spot? but good enough for me. I look forward to seeing more!

and I know just the vinyl for that bike. Just came in the other day.... new stuff to the market. Ill take some pics for ya

ive seen lots of those bikes at wally-world and thought the same thing. looks much better without the "moondog" decals. and the apes are always a good choice :) looks slick

I did the intro thing a few months ago in the right spot but this is the first i got any pics up. The bike came from walmart that metallic green color and its only $100 bucks. So its a nice 7 speed bike for the money.

Can't wait to see that vinyl. The seat just doesn't look right and the one that came with it was hard as a rock and didn't match the bike at all. So had to get something a little softer haha.

Really was looking for something that matched the grips. Like a 50s dinner seat look. I know I have seen it somewhere. Have to look again. But that ostridge did looking .......'. Just not right for this bike, be to worried about some fool stealing the seat and leaving the bike. hahaha

I might be able to pick one of these up on CL for like 50...
Worth it?
Very little usage..

How would i get the decals off?
-TJ

sweet ride!

I got a similar frame from a local supermarket here in germany. Brand is ILLMATIC and it came with a BEEFY trippletree fork and apehanger handlebars. I just took off the short board fenders, slapped some 24 inch wheels with 24x3.0 tires and some old motorcyclehandlebars on and rode it like that. Nice lines on that frame - remind me of the old Dyno frames.

Back