Greetings All!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hi as I am new to this board and to these kinds of bikes.

I'm in Vancouver, BC (greatest city in the world!) and spend most of my time on the mountain bike. How could I not when the Shore & Whistler is right here, eh? Anyway, I recently picked up an Electra Jeremy which was promptly stolen :cry: but I replaced it with a (used) Nirve Cannibal. :D It is quite a nice ride, although I am still customizing it to get it to fit me just right (I'm ~ 6'6", so getting a chopper style bike to fit right is a bit of a pain). So far I ditched the drag bar for some apes and a few other minor things. The bike has a Sturmey SRC3 on the back of it, which is acting up, so I will likely replace it with a SRAM Spectro P-5 fairly soon. I reckon the wider gear ratios will help on the few hills I have to climb when I ride.

That's it for now.

Welcome to the greatest bike site! Would like to see pic's of that Cannibal, I think apes, should have come on that bike. Yes, mountain biking in Vancouver, would have to be a good time!

Latest posts

Back