greetings and hallucinations!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to go with " Hi everybody" but Dr.Nick's accent just dosn't carry over in print. I'm suffering from Bicycle madness, I'm sure you understand. I love my Mt.bike, started when I was twelve, then at thirty five I had a surgery and none of my buddies would ride with me for fear that I might hurt myself further. As an avid mountain biker six months out of the saddle was an impossible thing to face, so I built a beach cruiser (2004 Fuji Shangri la) to "neighborhood ride", just to get wind in my face and sun on my skin. I was amazed at all the new things I noticed now that I was moving a bit slower and not focused jumping that next curb or hammering into the next hill. I was hooked! I've been building custom cruisers ever since and now I ride the cruiser/choppers as much as the MTB (I'm much better now). I've worked in bicycle shops for eighteen years, as senior technician/shop manager, so bikes are in my blood. I also like to tinker with almost anything mechanical, motorcycles, sports cars, old tools, etc. currently I have a board track racer project that started with one motorized bicycle and has branched into six rolling chassis with various engine types. I willingly admit to owning thirty six bicycles (the others don't count, since they are still in the box, unfinished projects, or rescue bikes looking for the right home). I have a handful of guys to ride with, one who loves to crash parades, another is an insane perfectionist who will stop at nothing to get the right bolt to finish a restoration, and now I have all of you rat-rodders to bounce ideas off of and hopefully find homes for the bikes I don't want that filling up my workshop. let the insanity commence!! and lets go for a ride!

Latest posts

Back