Greetings and salutations -

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scovilleater

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, well, well... See what you did now? I want you to know that this will go down on your permanent record! And I will most certainly not be held responsible for cross threaded pedals, braking noises, loose headsets, leaking tubes, or misadjusted single speed derailleurs!
Now that that's settled. I stand before you as Scovilleater. (Though some in the shop know me as the "Johan")... Oh wait, that was a previous life. Hum... Where was I now? Oh! That's right.
I don't know about the rest of all you all, but where I live the sun comes up in the South East, and sets in the west. A very vast and wet west. For it is the upper left of the US that I call home.
Anyway, I had the good fortune to turn a wrench in a hand full of shops for 14 years.
Now, after a period of exile I have a new project in the stand! With only a hint of an idea, I keep whispering sweet nothings to a mid 80's Worksman INB. Being the PNW, yes there is rust. But wait, if you call now....
... That's right... RUST! It's no longer an issue, but an inspiration. That's right kids, go get your tetanus shots, it's time to play!

Last edited:
I had the good fortune to turn a wrench in a hand full of shops for 14 years.
Now, after a period of exile I have a new project in the stand! With only a hint of an idea, I keep whispering sweet nothings to a mid 80's Worksman INB
You two will get along fine. Worksman is a tank, it'll handle just about anything. Let's see what you got, INB is a personal favorite

Thanks Matti! I'll get some better pics tomorrow.
PXL_20231014_172402891.jpg

Latest posts

Back