Greetings From a Vintage Pedal Toy Collector

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happened across this site while doing some vintage tricycle searching. I mainly collect '50s and earlier tricycles and other wheeled toys like pedal tractors. I also have a few classic bicycles dating between 1939 and the early 1950s. My nicest is a girls 1950 Deluxe Hawthorne bike complete with original rear turn signals built into the rack and springer front suspension. It rides like a Cadillac and still has WW Wards Riverside tires on it in great condition.

Just about out of room in the basement to add much more to the collection. I try to help locate parts and ID vintage tricycles, and just posted an ID for one listed in the FS section. Though I'm limited in time to devote to the hobby right now, I enjoy looking at photos of what others have collected and restored. Gives me the incentive to get a project going myself. I'm 60 years old now, so perhaps with retirement not too far away I'll then have plenty of tinkering time. :wink:

Dave

Welcome !!! :) We could definitely use another set of eyes ID'n stuff around here, feel free to show off the basement too while your at it !!!

Welcome Dave!!! The trikes on here are a little bigger than the ones I have filling my basement. Glad to see you found this site. A lot of fun stuff happening here.

Thank you all very much for the warm Welcomes! :D

Greg, this definitely appeared to be an interesting site when I came across it a short while back. Just what I needed to fuel the desire to get a restoration project underway.

Dave

Latest posts

Back