greetings from Akron Ohio!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone. been lurking around the site for a while now and figured it was time too sign up and say hi. there really are some amazing bikes around here. I haven't been doing much in the world of bikes in some time as far as buliding any but Im alway been buying them with the intent of building some sweet ride! I am a avid rider and love cruseing around or out bar hopping. I'll get some pics up soon of some of the bikes I have. but now it's short story time!

I must of been around the age of 6 or 7 and I told my dad I wanted a chopper! he said ok and we took apart my brothers scooter put the front wheel on my bike, and some taller handle bars and titled the seat back. looking back it didnt look all the cool but I thought it was the coolest thing back the. I couldn't wait too take it around the block, well about 50yards later I tried too jump it on the curb but all I managed too do was pull the handle bars right into my front teeth and bust them out! my dad could hear me screaming, dad came running found my teeth and took care of me. and too my surprise he didn't take my bike away. but I never tried jumping that bike again!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your bikes

Bummer of a story. When are you going to build a tank-tough, curb-jumping chopper?
When I was 10, I had an Murray Eliminator that the handle bars came loose and crashed into a pile of bricks
I'm building my new one now :lol:

thank! I might have too bulid one! here's my a few of my rides
957f9cbc.jpg

fb3c5db3.jpg

84cbb246.jpg

e368a072.jpg

854d1a1f.jpg

does anyone know what the first bike is? I've ha it sense I was about 10, I have really never seen another one like it.

Back