Greetings from Indonesia...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello...

may I introduce myself? I'm sorry for my bad English. My name is Dan, from Jakarta, Indonesia. I just became a member few days ago and fall in love with this site at the first visit. Gimme a lot of ideas, inspirations and DIY tutorials to build my bike (a local brand cruiser style). and it almost 70% done, hopefully I can share the pictures in near future. :D

cheers...

welcome from massachusetts usa!
its amazing how widespread the bike craze is 8)
looking forward to see your creations!!

wooowww...
thanks to all of you guys, never had such warm welcomes before, because here, we don't have kinda "official forum" for bike builders,
but still, I need a lot of input and tutorial from master builders here...

Lowlife Lucas said:
Welcome! Look forward to seeing some pics of the bike!

thank you, hopefully I can share my bike pics, very soon... :D

deorman said:
Welcome. 8)

thank you... :wink:

junknutz1975 said:
welcome from massachusetts usa!
its amazing how widespread the bike craze is 8)
looking forward to see your creations!!

just wait and see, after I finished with all the customize things, I'll submit the pics :wink:
well, Indonesians these days already adapt to the custom culture very well, for a few examples you can take a look at http://id-boardtrackers.blogspot.com/

LukeTheJoker said:
Welcome Dan!

Luke.

thank you :D

jats said:
welcome would love to see pictures of your bike

I'll submit the picture soon :)

thank you so much guys...

Welcome to RRB. My wife and I visited Bali and Yogyakarta last year in Indonesia and loved it.

Welcome! Thanks for posting that site! I especially liked the "Clubhouse" picture.Gorgeous bikes, beautiful setting. Keep in touch with us, we need some International Flair!

kingfish254 said:
Welcome to RRB. My wife and I visited Bali and Yogyakarta last year in Indonesia and loved it.

Bali and Yogyakarta? hahhh...you must've seen a lot of custom bikes there? :)

RatSphinx said:
Welcome! Thanks for posting that site! I especially liked the "Clubhouse" picture.Gorgeous bikes, beautiful setting. Keep in touch with us, we need some International Flair!

your welcome...I hope I can still post to this forum, how the culture spread across the nation :wink:

kingfish254 said:
I think I have more to post, but here are the bikes and cool vehicles that I saw during our SE Asia vacation.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67470&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=indonesia

I just read your article and photos, and you posted pictures of "bikes' junkyard heaven" in Yogyakarta and Bali :) :D
and the fact is, here in Indonesia, it's hard to find a cool new stuffs to customize our bike, so we had to made it start from sketches, or hunt those items down in every corner of street-side secondhand shops.
and even if we found a brand new items, the price are incredibly expensive... still we have to survive with that limitation... :D

You have come to the right forum!!!!
We truly enjoy and appreciate what people can do with bikes using old or unusual parts.
Have fun!

Kingfish is correct. We have people building Customs, Classics, Everything! You are among friends.

kingfish254 said:
You have come to the right forum!!!!
We truly enjoy and appreciate what people can do with bikes using old or unusual parts.
Have fun!

Back