Greetings from Inside the Cheddar Curtain

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, This is my intro. I first found out about this site when I ran across a call for the last build-off on another forum. I've been visiting RatRodBikes ever since and recently joined. I was immediately struck with a feeling that I found a group that shares my skewed views of bikes. These last couple of beautiful fall days, I trotted out some of my bikes for photos. I've been building bikes for a couple of decades, and like many of you, I have the 'too many bikes disease'. I'm near Elkhorn, Wisconsin, if you're nearby, stop by. Anyway, this is my first post, nice to be here. I'll be talking at you later---JIM

CLcruzerII.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/jimroslof/IMG_0125.jpg[/IMG
[img]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp92/jimroslof/IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Lovely bicycles; I especially like the trike, the woodwork is very attractive! What kind of frame design was it originally?

sweet trike !!! theyre all sweet, but thats the one i looked at the longest :mrgreen:

reminds me of those teardrop camping trailers

Hey, thanks for all the nice comments. Seems there was some interest in the trike. My purpose was to take the 'safety for the elderly' and 'balance challenged' persona of the Schwinn Trike and give it some attitude. I think I'm going to put together a gallery piece and answer the questions and include the requested shots.
June2007EarlySummer033.jpg

Thanks again for the comments ---JIM

+

straightbar said:
Hey, thanks for all the nice comments. Seems there was some interest in the trike. My purpose was to take the 'safety for the elderly' and 'balance challenged' persona of the Schwinn Trike and give it some attitude. I think I'm going to put together a gallery piece and answer the questions and include the requested shots.
Thanks again for the comments ---JIM+

Looking forwards to the gallery! That trike really is an eye-catching piece of work.

wow. every time i see picts of everyones bikes, i am always in awe at what im looking at. everyone, great collections. the trike is fascinating, the ist pictured a great custom piece and for all those cruisers, very impresive. i as well have a big collection, and i believe that there is no such thing as too many bikes. i've always been able to rationalize new finds and don't know if thats a good or bad thing. as soon as i get a camera and good weather for pictures, i can't wait to share my collection with all of you.

be proud of your collection and welcome.

Welcome Jim, Nice group of bikes. Can you tell me what brand the purple bike is? A friend has the same bike and was wanting to know what he has. Here is a picture of his.
006-25.jpg

009-21.jpg

Back