Greetings from Phoenix Arizona

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!!!

FIrst let me express my excitement at finding the site....I immediately registered and look forward to the exchange of ideas and jus down right rapping about bikes.

Me? Well My name is Johnny and I must admit I am a tad bit addicted to all things with wheels. Ive been building 70s American metal for 20 yrs..muscle to lowriders. I had my first full feature in Lowrider mag back in Aug 2004...I have always been in to motorcycles since a teen, so I took a break from four wheels and focused on two. I restore, service and build all things metric. I am particularly fond of 80s first gen sport/super bikes. I was recently shot for my first cycle mag feature with a ground up hardtail Kawi I did...was really fun.

Now onto my fascination with bicycles...my first love. I can clearly remember my dad taking me to the local Schwinn shop to buy my first. It was blue and white and I can remember the shop guy taking it off the hanger. I was in love and the love has never left. Im guilty of seeing a bike rolling down the road and me saying oh heck I gotta have it. hahaha Which is exactly how I purchased my current build...I guy was riding it down te road at about 1 am...I was with a family member whom I told to flip the U as fast as he could. I explained to the guy I needed it more than he did...some green left my hands and I was riding it home...hahahaha....

Not really sure where Im goin with it now, most importantly, jus want it back on the road....
391783_10200523123506544_1294150286_n_zps0bdb5a16.jpg

My Electra Rat Rod Stocker..I know its not a restore, but kinda cool
LRMSHOW03-06004.jpg

My Kawi Hardtail :lol:
309275_2352655781780_1411719116_32722553_6872523_n.jpg

I really am looking fwd to mtg yall

Back