Greetings from Pittsburgh!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,
New to the boards, I am currently the owner of an older Dyno custom cruiser bike, and am working on customising a vintage Schwinn Corvette into a "Jalopy Cruiser" just having some fun I have a couple of girls bikes as well, and am waiting to fiddle with them till later...
I'll poost some pics later..
Cool boards, looking forward to meeting some other PGH custom cruiser/lowrider bike folk...

Thanks all!
Well here are my bikes.. I am actually looking at picking up a west coast choppers bike to mess with (my excuse is that it will be for my kids if I have any)
so here is the schwinn...
001-6.jpg

002-6.jpg

and the Schwinn and the Dyno together... its a shame they quit building the dynos... it is an awsome bike..
003-6.jpg

005-9.jpg

Little bit more about me, I am also into almost all things googie late 50's and early 60's.. I am also a member of the Sacred Piston Car Club, and own a 61 Ford fairlane that is going to get the mild custom treatment. Hope that there are some like minded folks in the area that are interested in custom Bikes as well.. .

Von Yinzer said:
Little bit more about me, I am also into almost all things googie late 50's and early 60's.. I am also a member of the Sacred Piston Car Club, and own a 61 Ford fairlane that is going to get the mild custom treatment. Hope that there are some like minded folks in the area that are interested in custom Bikes as well.. .

Loved the last two Pistons show's in Milvale. Heard youns had to move. Bummer. Nice bikes!

Well here is my Ford in better days.. right now the drivers side rear is in primer as it was just replaced after getting nailed by a hit and run Drunk driver...
074.jpg

I hope to have her on the road soon..
And as far as our party this month in may, It is going to be held May 30th at the Millvale Riverfront park, (the car cruise portion of the show) then over to Howlers Coyote Cafe in Bloofield (right up the road) for the Bands... this year we have The Legendary Hucklebucks, the Cheats, and the Turbo AC's who will be headlineing..

I remember that car. That crashed quarter didn't seem to slow you down none. Riverfront May 30th? See ya there. You bringin a bicycle?

I probably will have my bike with me.. and a bumperless fairlane unless I get it over to one of the guys shops.. to heat and beat the old one.. and yea for awhile the crunched area didnt slow me down.. just got to be a bit of an embaresment.. really glad that it is back ship shape now for the most part.. the guy that did the patch did some amazing work... I'll post up some pics... and try and post up a flyer for the car cruise..

Back