Greetings from Victoria BC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,I'm Jay and live in Victoria on the southern tip of Vancouver Island.After following RRB for quite some time I've finally joined officially. I must say most of my inspiration comes from here,so much talent and creativity.I have been working on bikes for for a few years, and just started ripping into bike #4.(possibly a RRBO contender).Skateboarding has been big with me for decades and love to carve the park on monday mornings when it's empty.Also into music(old heavy stuff,garage,punk rock,some jazz,dirty blues to name a few).I hit up the thrift stores and swap meets when I can.
As for old bikes it is slim pickins' around here,with the exception of over priced english 3 speeds and road bikes,along with a million mtbs.But ya never know what's around the next corner.
I will post some pics shortly.And if anyone is here in Vic let me know as the friends are all into road bikes and spandex bibs. :lol:

HUZZAH!

Hello Randy,thanks for the welcome.Glad to hear you rode the 'Goose.Another trail called Lochside branches off the goose and goes to Sidney.The Vancruisers do an annual ride from the ferry terminal to downtown in August.
Took a look at your blog and wow,you've logged some serious miles!
Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back