Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im so pissed, I lost my effing camera, Idk if its here. I think i took it 2 school and it got stolen.. I think .... MY IRRESPONSIBLENESS!!!!!!! :x :cry: That was like my most prized possession.. Besides my bikes. But still! :cry:

Venting. Sorry.

this fricken thing aint showing up. And i think my new neighbors just stole my .... trike. Sobmf! :x :x :x :x Im so PISSED off today!

Madison Heights. People are calling it "Little Detroit" Got some ghetto ... ppl living next door, Im so PISSED RIGHT NOW GOD .... IT!!!!

I got it back. Todays been horrible. I had the worst fight ever today with my dad. Sick of the ........, :cry:

Broke my bike i threw it across the backyard. i think i bed the frame or somthing.. Idk i dont feel like doing anything right now. Im crying :cry:

I feel awful right now. What was said, what was done.. :cry: I hate it all. I cant quit crying, i feel like a little beyotch.

dude, take a break, all is not lost. tommorow will be a better day. have a talk with your dad, calmly. i'd give ya a bro hug too, if i was there. think of all the good things coming you way. i'll pray for you.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Man i need a hug, I try to talk 2 him, He just yells. hes so hard headed. Thanks guys.. Ive never felt this bad. Love ya guys. Bro hugs are cool :p

sorry bro, keep kool, all is not lost. all of us here are here for ya. you know that. things can go sour an the wrong way. life has it's ups an downs. all will be all right, you will be alright. maybe you should say a prayer, i will for you.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Todays been a little better. I woke up late, missed half of my first hour, Its finals too. .... i had 2 ride the trike 2 school in the pouring rain, So i was soaked all day at school. TG For half days. Lets hope it stays good. Dad isn't home yet.

SOB I JUST BROK MY THUM W/A HAMMER OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH
I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE. OMG OWOWOWOWWW :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No i was fixing my bedroom door, it aint broke either, It was just swollen real bad. My nails black tho. Today was a good day :mrgreen: Got the cops called on us at my friends house, His neighbor got mad because he was adjusting his carb on his truck, he kept revving it up, its got a slant 6 with a like 4 foot straight pipe, no muffler, ITS LOUD Lol. Me and dad are cool now. Everything worked out ;) thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back