GT Performer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this today...Boy was I happy to pop this one on my rack.. :lol: Any idea of it's age..
100_0822.jpg

100_0823.jpg

100_0824.jpg

100_0825.jpg

100_0826.jpg

100_0827.jpg

100_0828.jpg

Thanks Guy's for the info...I couldn't believe finding this one today..just sitting there waiting for me saying don't crush me don't crush me.
Even better when it's "Rat Rod Approved"..I started tonight to clean it up..will post some pics as I go.. :D

Check the left rear dropout for numbers. I have an 1988/89 Mach One, and that's where the numbers are on mine. I think mine starts with M1 1088, which is Mach One, October 1988. I Think the 86-87s should be in the same spot, but I'm not positive. If I'm wrong, someone else here probably can correct me. Or go to bmxmuseum.com. Nice score!

I looked on the rear d/o no serial there... looked all over no serial yet .I will looks some more..Thanks Guy's

I got it a bit cleaner..
gt1.jpg
gt8.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Have you done enough research to find out what it's worth?
maybe not what do you think it's worth

Rat Rod said:
After looking at a few Ebay auctions it looks like that's about right.

I thought it was OK ..Heck I will put it in my oil tank for the house....Thank you for the help.. :wink:

Back