GTHOtrod's Hot finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored this crappy slider today.
I see the beginnings of a penny farthing in that front wheel.
I didnt see this ha ha ha , I have one exactly the same but no wheels, they were shredded, its hanging for another power trike one day! I do have another front same as yours just sitting there LOL! its off a huffy green machine!
It would be quite cool to see a penny Farthing coming from your shed, I dare say it'd be different!

I didnt see this ha ha ha , I have one exactly the same but no wheels, they were shredded, its hanging for another power trike one day! I do have another front same as yours just sitting there LOL! its off a huffy green machine!
It would be quite cool to see a penny Farthing coming from your shed, I dare say it'd be different!
I've stripped it down for the hub, cranks and forks. Stashed aside for later on. See what we can do with it😁

Thanks for the info
You can also use some SRAM older ones. The hub is almost identical to the sturmey archer most parts are interchangeable except the pin don't loose the bolts to hold it on because some have different threading.

Latest posts

Back