Hack N Stack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help

Im in need of a tank similar to the one on the ladies frame if anyone has one. Lotsa stuff to trade for one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...a balancing act....
100_1042.jpg

thinkin about dropping the rear of the top chainguard to follow the chain...

at first i thought "why the girls frame on top, if a guy is gonna ride it?"

no top tube = easy emergency get away :wink:

i like your style!!! and swinging that chain guard down to follow the chain is more trick too 8)

Markm said:
...a balancing act....
100_1042.jpg

thinkin about dropping the rear of the top chainguard to follow the chain...
I know what you mean! I just have to lean mine against something! :lol: Try the chain guard mod, too!!

100_1054.jpg

hard to tell but theyre the same size as the frame tubes. Theyr just sitting under the frame but really just need to trim the ends to fit and weld 'em in. Sex change with twin top tubes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great idea! never thought of using chair components for a build. Use the legs from the chair to make a stronger kickstand if that one wont hold the bike up. :lol: Sweet job either way! I SEE A SHOE!!! another shoe shot.

That frame would look GREAT by itself!.............Sure ya wanna use it on a tall bike? :lol:

Thats exactly what I was thinking....looks great!

well, at first, I thought I'd like a mans frame on top also. Dont have another twin tubed mans frame that I want to hack up, so this came about..now I'm not sure...... :|

Plan B unfolded today when fellow Ratrodder BikeriderX delivered this Free frame FOR FREE!!! From Michigan!!!!
He saw my dilema with the ladies frame and stepped right up with this offer!! Its great to hang with a fellow member, and he is a great guy!!!
anywho, this frame will go on top, keeping the twin toptube tallbike theme...
100_1075.jpg

Thanks Randy, I owe ya BIGTIME!!!!!

That is great to see things like that. This community is some of the best guys I have witnessed. Except for that Suicideride guy. What a weirdo... J/K.

Latest posts

Back