UNLIMITED Hackarosa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This keeps shaping up more and more. It's hard to tell from just the side angle, but are you cramping your leg travel with the front upper brace? How does it look from above looking down? Just make sure you aren't too cramped.

I looked at that also and it seemed like plenty of knee room, but I'll check it again tomorrow as I try to finish up all the braces and get everything lined up for the welder. Hopefully this weekend everything will be set and I'll do a test ride.

I didn't need it attached to the bike for the rest of the welding work. It's easier to work with. I cut out and trimmed some braces and that was it for today. I noticed a few spots that need more welding.
The wifey scheduled the cleaning guy to come this morning so my work got cut short. The guy who cleans does the front porch area, lanai, my shop and the garage. We pay more than he earns in a week normally here. It's still nowhere near what a janitor gets in the USA. I'll just have an early bfast.
18 Jul 24 a.jpg
18 Jul 24 b.jpg

Back