Had a little run-in the other day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, glad you are ok!

I've been noticing more and more vehicles crossing the center line in my area. I've actually had this discussion with my wife and kids just a week ago warning them to stay aware of other drivers even more than usual.
Thanks!

I live and work in the mountains and have to deal with oncoming traffic coming over the centerline on a daily basis. I'm pretty good at dodging them but with that embankment next to the road I just had nowhere to go this time.

lucky escape my friend lucky escape indeed, even though you thankfully came away relatively unscathed I hope you go and get checked out in a few weeks after your body settles down, sometimes injuries can show up awhile later after your body has an impact or you could have long term minor problems and could be associated with the accident at least you would have it on file for insurance and medical stuff, here in NZ we have the government Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) which covers you in work or sport accident and injury which is great but you really have to give as much detail and be honest because they can cut you off in a heart beat, I know in the US your health systems vary from state to state whether public or private, oh and yer we always gota make sure the bike parts are OK, rest easy

Latest posts

Back