Haddon Township 20th Annual Block Party- Now With Pictures!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The 20th Annual Haddon Township Block Party will be held on Saturday, September 26th from 12:00 PM- 6:00 PM along West Park near the Township’s Crystal Lake Pool Complex. There's going to be a car show, bands, food, beer and RatRodBikes! I'll be there with a few of my own on display, helping to spread the word and extend an invite to anybody that wants to drop by and say hi. Hope to see you there :D

Re: Haddon Township NJ 20th Annual Block Party- come on by!

carshow.jpg

...., I'll be in Wildwood cruising around Irish Weekend with Excitebike. Been waiting for an event and now there are 2 on the same day... Have a great time!

Cool! See ya there 8)

Here's my gang of four set up for the Car Show
CS3.jpg

I set up a small table with the RatRodBike pamphlet to help spread the word. The old time radio is actually just the case. Inside is a set of speakers and my ipod full of rockabilly.
CS3a.jpg

I was just settling into a nap when Spinman showed up with his bike. The Jiggy Higgy is a real beaut, my pics don't do it justice. We hung out, talked to the folks and ended up winning best of show - bike division 8)
CS5.jpg

CS4A.jpg

CS4.jpg

And here it is , the coveted trophy, sitting Brando style on the front rack of Ole' Faithful
cs7.jpg

Big thanks to Spinman for coming by and hanging out. His bike really added a extra bit of class. I had to include a good pic of his work... 8)
SpinsHiggy.jpg

Latest posts

Back