haha new project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my eye on this bike for a while now. finally, about a week or so ago, I put a note on the seat reading, "if you would like to sell (or donate) this bike to a good cause, please contact blah blah blah. well I got a call yesterday. "you want this bike? well come and get it! it's an eye sore" I'm thinkin, bite your tongue! eye sore? please. so I SNATCH THAT THING UP!! .... straight! I'm predicting a full fendered kruiser...nice.

thanksgiving07locogringo118.jpg

thanksgiving07locogringo119.jpg

gonna leave the patina just the way it is and then just add all new chrome. racks front and rear and some lights....yea man. anybody got an idea about what year around about?? I'm thinkin mid 60s or somethin, right??

You had to leave a note AND answer a phone call? Man, you payed too much for it. :)

Nice find, PoPPa.That chainguard is sweet.

Hugo

You might want to check your shoe's, cause you definatly had to step in something to be that lucky, lol.
Sweet score, Your plans for it sound pretty cool also.

After looking at this bike I can see how a dark colored texture paint under and lighter shade of primer and a bit of sanding would create this effect.

Very cool bike...love the chainguard!

Back