Halloween Rat Ride 10/11/09 PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2009halloween.jpg

Re: Halloween Rat Ride 10/??/09

hamilton bike trail,starts at the fitton center for performing arts on front street follows the great miami river and ends at joyce park or water works park in fairfield 5 miles
bikeride007.jpg
bikeride009.jpg
bikeride010.jpg
Hamilton3_small.jpg

I was thinking a little more north this time for the guys that have a long drive. Mark says that the Miami trail up in Springfield is nice and flat, and there's an old bike shop to check out. I'm cool with any location, just need some more folks to chime in with their suggestions.

Ok, since the only people interested are basically here close to Cincy, I'm thinking maybe Miami Whitewater would be fun again. We could have a cruise-in at the main entrance again, ride the 8 mile, have a small grill out, play some softball or volleyball, whatever floats your boat. I guess I'll post something on our myspace page and see if more locals are interested. What does everyone think?

Re: Halloween Rat Ride 10/11/09

Just throwing out a date, October 11th at noon. Seems like sundays are better for everyone, and noon is good for you lazy people :lol: The 3rd, 4th, and 10th are also fine, nothing is set in stone yet. Just reply here or on our myspace with a preference.

Cool, be sure to post an intro at the top of the forum. Tons of folks here from the tristate.

I can throw together a girl's bike for you. It'll be bright pink, and we'll all laugh at you riding it :lol:

Re: Halloween Rat Ride 10/11/09 (ONE WEEK AWAY!)

Next Sunday boys and girls. Hopefully the weather stays pretty mild for us.

Re: Halloween Rat Ride 10/11/09 (TOMORROW!)

Tomorrow's the day. Bring your sweatshirts, sunny and mid to high 50's.

Thanks everyone for coming out, good to meet some new people and go for a nice ride. Got to meet bentwoody66 from here which was cool too. Only snapped two pics, I'll see if anyone else got some and post them up later.

bikeride.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

Latest posts

Back