HANDS HELPING HAND benefit show (PICTURES POSTED))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
scan0001.jpg

Ok here is the deal me and my wife are organizing a bicycle and car show to benefit Autumn Hand who was just diagnosed with Huntington's disease which is very very serious when it shows up in the young. She is 14 years old, her mother died when she was 2 and her father has passed on as well. All she has is her 80 year old grand mother who watches her even though she is in a wheel chair. more info about her condition can be had just pm me. June 18th at big al's bbq in elk grove ca. there will be 8 bicycle show classes, 9 car classes, raffle, some amazing bbq food to be had as well. any clubs, or individuals wanting to get involved please let me know and i can get you more info. poster coming real soom thanks for your support hope you can all make it.

Re: HANDS HELPING HAND benefit bicycle and car show JUNE 18TH

Adam i wont be able to make it to the event , but if you pm me a address and who to make it out too, we can send a check., I remember speaking to you about this at the swap our hearts go out to this familly , we would like to help out anyway we can.......Ralph

pm me and i will give you my address. all checks will be uncashed till everything is given to the grand mother the day of the show. and greg that sounds cool i guess its not that far from you. i am working on the flyer today and for those who want to enter the raffle but wont be there pm me mike s owner of Vintage Bicycle Supply has stepped up and is going to build a kustom bike for the grand prize in the raffle. thanks for your support more to come soon.

i will go. i loving getting together for a great cause. let me know where to send money.

It's a bit too far for me to ride in from Livermore :mrgreen: I'll be there with a couple bikes and probably driving my Samurai. If I do, you can't miss me.

M.Martian said:
It's a bit too far for me to ride in from Livermore :mrgreen: I'll be there with a couple bikes and probably driving my Samurai. If I do, you can't miss me.
MEET UP WITH ME AT THE HOUSE SO WE CAN RIDE THERE.

danddbicycles said:
i will go. i loving getting together for a great cause. let me know where to send money.

if you will be there at the show you can make your donation then. if you cant attend then i will give you the address where to send it. just announced mike at vintage bicycle supply is going to build a bike for the raffle. thanks mike for your help!!!

mike is a great guy im glad to have him in the community. if parts can help i can donate a bunch. What are the bike catogries so i know what to bring. also when is the start/end time

OK I CHECKED IT OUT THE OTHER NITE .WE CAN MEET UP AT THE PARK THAT LEADS TO THE COURT WHERE I LIVE,AND RIDE TO THIS EVENT.IT IS A 6MILE RIDE WITH A BIKE LANE MOST OF THE WAY .WHO EVER WANTS TO RIDE LET ME KNOW.

pm mike and see if he needs parts. the trophies i have handled but here is a list of the bicycle classes

custom
cruiser
rat rod
chopper
kids
lowrider
original / restored
paint
best of show

bikes are 5 bucks per cars are 10 (only show cars get charged) all goes to the girl and her grand mother. oh and i just talked to wild bill's tattoo today and he is more than likely gonna donate a free tattoo. i have a huge list of stuff for the raffle but i want to wait till i have the stuff in my hand to announce it. i have been in trophy building madness it is 12 midnight and i got tired of pinstriping but the good news is i got painting the word "best" down pat.

Re: HANDS HELPING HAND benefit show (poster is up)

for those that did not check back the poster is up but the final version may be a bit more colorful.

I've got a little girls barbie 16" bike that we can cannibalize to make a kid's trophy with. If not, we can use the parts for the rodeo trophy. :mrgreen:

just picked up a cool donation for the raffle. it is a neon sign from sign up in sacto. very cool i want it for myself lol i will post pics soon. where is everyone i hope some of you can make it out for a good cause

Come on all you nor cal folks. I should even have some cool license plates for Adam to stripe for the raffle.

trophies are almost all done i will post a pic of them but here is a quick list of the bike classes

cruiser
custom
chopper
kids
rat
original
motorized
paint
best of show
people's choice

and for those who have or know people with cars here are the car classes

hot rod
rat rod
truck
muscle
original
low rider
engine
paint
people's choice
best of show

not much time left its coming fast june 18th saturday at big al's bbq in elk grove ca. ALL money raised goes to Autumn Hand and her grand mother to help them deal with this difficult disease. Thanks for your support hope to see all the local boys and girls there!!

Good for you Adam and your wife. and to all who support this cause. Adam PM me and I'll send something.

It's got to be great barbeque with a name like Big Als

Back