Hannan Rocket #HR001

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no worries hannan it is an inside joke now that we have running. looks sweet i am jelious of ya.

I had the chance to drop off the parts for the rocket at Hannan's yesterday and he sent me the final CAD design this morning with the drop outs and fork. There will be tube bending and welding soon...can't wait. :mrgreen:

ROCKET2asmVS4.jpg

ROCKET2asmVS3.jpg

.... and so the jealousy side of me gains momentum! Looks great! By the end of this build I'll probably worship you and hate you at the same time! :lol: As long as I get to see it in person some day, I'll be a happy little fella! :mrgreen:
Keep the pics and info coming!

Are you using high flange hubs like in the rendering? I REALLY love that. I also love the tapered fork as well. I would agree that the back needs to be beefed up with a larger tire at somepoint, but man that thing is going to look amazing, Great Job indeed!

brandonehansen said:
Are you using high flange hubs like in the rendering? I REALLY love that. I also love the tapered fork as well. I would agree that the back needs to be beefed up with a larger tire at somepoint, but man that thing is going to look amazing, Great Job indeed!
I believe that for the type of look Gerry is going for this tire size is the best fit; If we had gone with the beefy front fork and triple trees then we could of gone the fat way!...Believe me! Nobody knows fat tires like me!

Thanks for the kind words guys :D

Eric

Might look good with some drag bars. Gonna be a badd _ _ _ bike!!!!

This frame would look awsome with afew configurations to please any taste.
I'll try to CAD it with drag bars, fat front and rear tires and triple trees with old skool springer.

Eric.

Back