haro Tbone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
kind of getting in to the bmx bikes a little but still learning witch bikes to buy and what they are worth. got this haro yesterday for $30 thinking ill clean it up service it and ride it a while then see if I can flip it for a little profit I hope :!: :!:

It's kind of middle of the road for Haro, but you did pretty good for $30. I got the chrome version for $50, cleaned it up and sold it for $125. T-bones came in different levels, Select, Prime, and I think one other version. The Prime was the nice one, looked identical but was an aluminum frame. If I remember right, the Prime was like a $450 bike new, Select was like $200 or so.

Thanks for the schooling I can use all the help I can get on these. last night my son-in-law brought me a frame without a fork he found in the neighbors trash pile, it's a haro serial #X0P5I3329. is there a place to look up bmx ### might use the parts off the Tbone if it's a better bike

Thanks again for the info.

Latest posts

Back