Has anyone heard of a phoenix?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a 26" cruiser, on the front it has an headpeice that says phoenix. It looks like an old movie sign. I will upload pictures of it soon, but I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about them? Thanks.

It's hard to say? It looks and feels old, but it may be an 80's re-pop? I don't know... trying to figure it out.

It's a mythical, magical bird that is re-born through flame and ash. It's also where I live. Never seen it in bike form though :) sorry :(

Heres my phoenix

Bi4U4kWkKGrHqIOKioEsmc0gBLRLHUv9YQ_.jpg

Here is the phoenix I was talking about...

CIMG0057.jpg

Here is a close-up of the head badge

CIMG0055.jpg

I don't know if it's the same company or not, if anyone has any info let me know!

I remember reading Fahrenheit 451 and Montag had a Phoenix on the sleeve of his fire jacket?

But sweet bike. Looks very clean. It looks like two people can ride on that seat! :D

yea.... lol. I added the bobbed fender and banana seat / sissy bar combo. I need to add a front bobbed fender too, but I'm putting a springer on it so I'm waiting till I do that before I figure out the front fender. I think I'm ganna put apes on it too. Just seems like it's asking me for them.

Back