having surgery tomorrow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no stranger to eye surgeries though glaucoma isn't anything Ive experienced, being a one-eyed guy myself, anything sight related gives me the heeby-jeebies :shock: really glad to hear your on the mend and I'll continue to pray for good health and healing !!!

I am 31 years old, and I have had type 1 diabetes for the past 21 yrs, so anything sight-related scares me. As the complications from the disease start to stack up against me, I think at least once a day of how I have always taken the ability to see the world around me for granted. And also having two legs to ride bikes with. It's good to hear you have the situation under control.

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and things went well kjv. When we walk with the Lord we can handle anything.

I had open heart surgery 2 years ago and getting myself ready for the event changed my outlook on everything. I am in better shape than I was before I knew anything was wrong, and I am ready to tackle life head on whatever comes my way. I am honored to use the parts that the gracious donor had left for me to use. Jan 6 2009 will always be remembered as one of the best things that ever happened.

Back