Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle - Re-engineered as a Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hawthorne to WWII Service Bicycle

Crank!Basti said:
Good to hear you're fine. Welcome back. The owner of rinienterprises.com didn't take your route. :(
I noticed that, that's too bad.

So, at the moment this service bike has transformed into a service trike. I kinda like it and it puts to use the Joannou Trike with its front hub brake I've been sitting on.
Not Pictured:
Rear Basket.
Front Delta Winner Headlight.

677hp3.jpg

rt3xmp.jpg

2dln02o.jpg

258msrb.jpg

2hyew49.jpg

I have a buyer for this bike as is but I don't quite feel like stopping the build just yet so I am going to head out to get the few final pieces so I can ride this thing around the block - will post some final pics a little later today.

Well, I picked up the gum wall S6's I needed and here is the final mock-up before I either sell it to the guy who made the offer or tear it down and give it its final paint job.

34ql0lk.jpg

Kinda sad but I accepted his offer - he's paying tonight and picking it up on the 29th.

So then, it's on to my next build. I am thinking of moving over to the Axis and as long as the guy who has the bike I need calls me back I'll do one of these German Army bikes next:

2qip6r6.gif

Wow, can´t wait to see how the axis bike turns out!
I had the German post war lads version in OD green, sold it to a guy in Brazil :shock:

Back