HD Video from the "Shiny Side Up" Bicycle Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW ...what a awsome show guys !!!! to bad there isnt that kinda bike love in podunkville!!! looks like that may be worth drivin from illinois for a show like that ....very very cool !!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! I just happened to be in Red Wood City and drove down to San Jose to see the show. Behind Bars did an awesome job of putting on the show. Lots of total art....and yes, I mean art. Many bike clubs...thanks for talking to the old guy from Montana. Too much cool in one place....killed my camera, but kept shooting. Oh, and the Taco from the Food Vendor (whose name I forget) were amazing. Now those were tacos...and that was some of the best carne asada I've ever had. Thanks. Nice to see so much support for bikes. Guys helping guys build totally sick bikes...but as a member of "The Others" told me...when it's show time.....it's everyman for themselves. Thanks to all the vendors (bought 2 different shirts from 2 vendors) Everyone, please support your LBS, clubs, and vendors. Nice job all.....

Back