HEADBADGES and EBAY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK SO I am starting to think a lot of people collect head badges, judging from the amount I see on ebay. My concern or thoughts are where in the world are the bikes that used to be connected to the head badges?

Quite a few people do...The bikes are probably the ones that end up in the threads titled "help me identify this frame" :lol: The ones that hurt me is where someone is selling a crank...still attached to the bottom bracket where it has been sawed out of the frame set!

Aaron (who owns several unidentified frames) 8)

wahoonc said:
Quite a few people do...The bikes are probably the ones that end up in the threads titled "help me identify this frame" :lol: The ones that hurt me is where someone is selling a crank...still attached to the bottom bracket where it has been sawed out of the frame set!

Aaron (who owns several unidentified frames) 8)

I think Hooch does this

I've removed several headbadges from frames that were only worth scrap (if that) due to severe damage/rust.

I started collecting headbadges about 10 years ago and have around 500 in my collection. I'm making a shadowbox out of a old coka-cola wooden box and putting my favorite headbadges in it. I will post pictures when i;m done with it.

Back