Heavy Duti - Heavy Duti

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The spray paint monster got to these too. Between the pair I'll get a nice project base and parts donor and a good start on one of these cool bikes.

HeavyDuti001.jpg

HeavyDuti002.jpg

HeavyDuti003.jpg

HeavyDuti004.jpg

HeavyDuti005.jpg

HeavyDuti006.jpg

HeavyDuti007.jpg

HeavyDuti008.jpg

HeavyDuti009.jpg

HeavyDuti010.jpg

Highlights include one pair of Schwinn Tractor Grip tires, almost all original Schwinn parts, spokes that could choke a mule...

One will go springer and whitewalls, the other yellow impliment paint and some NOS Heavy Duti decals.

After a round with the power-washer and auto stripper.

One I passed along to a friend of a friend for what I paid. Too many others around to worry about doing 2 of the same bike.

Hercules024.jpg

Hercules023-1.jpg

Hercules023.jpg

Hercules022.jpg

They look like my tye dyed easter eggs :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looking forward to your Heavy build.

Andy the heavy duties have large spoke wheels like 10 gauge or something like made to take some abuse we use to use them on Clunkers
back in the day when we didnt have a drum brake wheel.
I have a three speed Heavy Duty that just sits cuz no one wants to ride the thing ..."heavy" is the opperative word...

Schwinnspastic said:
I have a three speed Heavy Duty that just sits cuz no one wants to ride the thing ..."heavy" is the opperative word...
How heavy are they? Sounds like a good spring training bike! :lol: I've ridden all year,but lately I've been partial to the single speed. :?: :?:
L8 EM

Back