Heavy Duty girls bicycle MONARK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok heres another new find of mine i have to admit i never was much on girls bikes but this one has got me going its so heavy duty and pretty cool lookin seems to be all original right down to the monark pedals still has the lens in the head light not crazy about the color i'm guessing 1950s does any one have a way to date an old monark
IMG_0301_1.jpg

I wouldn't mind having a few parts from one of those. my supercruiser is bare. I also agree it looks very nice, my supercruiser is same kind. it's all beefy

Hello
do you still have this bike? i have one just like it #4410 E that i am restoring and i don't know what the chain-guard face looks like you could post a pic would be great.
Len...Calif

It's the same as mine. but says monark or firestone, almost all of these bikes had the same ones
100_2442.jpg

Thanks Ottawa, nice bike but I need to see the graphics, as I have to recreate them on the bike.

Thanks again Hsean, but I think it has monark on the side because it’s not a Firestone or a super D, it must just be the base model, it is just like the one at the top of the page.

I believe the train light came out in 50 or 51, and they changed the cahainguards for 53, so that narrows it down some. But the serial number, stamped on the ID plate will usually year date it. -Adam

Well I looked hi and low to try to find the year of my bike, with no luck maybe you could help me. Model #4410 E Ser #A1253458
Thanks

Back