hello all. another new guy from detroit.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi. this is a great site. many amazing bikes, and lots of info. i really like the neighborhood rides section, to see where everyone is riding.
i painted and rebuilt my first bike at about age 9, and have been wrenching on them ever since. i collect mostly schwinn middle/heavyweights, and mongoose bmx bikes.
i've had this cleveland welding roadmaster for awhile now and just pulled it out of storage for my next project.
i am really digging the prior build offs and i ready to try the next one. thanks for having me, will

P1030667.jpg

thanks. i just meant an overhaul and cleaning. i have the curved front fender brace, and a chrome roadmaster rack i may put on. swap tires out, and clean off the silver rim paint. i bought it off a truck at the ann arbor show last year, and haven't touched it since.

Welcome Metal Miltia. Just wondering, was that supposad to be Militia? :? Love those Cleveland's!

it is quanah, you're eyes must be better than mine, i never noticed. i cannot figure out how to fix user name, anyone know how? thanks.

thanks for the help. changing my user name is the one thing it won't let me do. it's my own fault, i forgot how to spell. i'd like to change it, but i can just be metal milt if i have to.

they're gumwall. made by michelin. look like a cross between newer cruiser and a mountain bike tire. the treads have the letter s in them. got em with the bike.

Latest posts

Back