Hello All! Newbie here...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow pedal scrapers! It's my first post so I wanted to say hi and a little about myself. I live in Venice,Fl and myself and a few buddies are really into building and riding the pedal scraping, lowriding, long and low style bikes and trikes around our area. Most are just stuff we build out of junkyard bikes but put a lot of love into it. I have three bikes I currently ride, a 1999 GT Dyno Mooneyes # 785/1000 in pretty good shape, a 26" lowrider all chrome pedal scraper 144 wires and sissy bar shock with extended front springer crown, and I have a 20" lowrider show bike, all twisted parts, continental kit, frame tank and skirts are all tinned and welded with murals all around, painted with flake, patterns and ghost designs. That's my winded story! I've lurked around here for a long time and am proud to be a new member!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Here's a few pics of my current rides.
The first is my 3 time Lowrider Super Show winner ( Tampa,Fl 2006, Miami and Tampa 2007 Semi Category)

1094EA0B.jpg

5C885BD2.jpg

8BB49241.jpg

My daughter loves this one, a custom lowrider trike is in the works for her!

C42E9549.jpg

Her current ride-
CECA4CAD.jpg

1999 GT Dyno Moon Eyes #785/1000

AF0CA0FA.jpg

F55E8A99.jpg

Here is my 26 inch All chrome cruiser.
This is when I first purchased it:

9D350F1D.jpg

Had to stretch it out and drop it down of course:

CB4F3009.jpg

Thanks Luke,really like your white wide tire bike! Some of my pictures seem to be cut off though, not sure why?

wow dude I really dig those lowriders! hoe the heck do you corner?

Troy

Latest posts

Back