hello everybody from argentina!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi! I´m from argentina and is a pleasure to me to salute all of you and i´m glad for discover this website! i owned 2 cruiser bikes some years ago, both were stolen, i actually own a 12 spd old school roadie (campy valentino), a 24 spd shimano updated ´94 Specialized Hard-rock and a home-made 21 spd recumbent lowracer. i hope before this year ending present to you my next project, a hi-boy inspired ride. until that, greetins and congratulations ´bout this forum! and sorry by my poor english!

hi!! finally i returned after a pair of years, and a few changes of concept for my new rat-rod. in the end, i bought a used generic stretch cruiser from mercadolibre (ebay associated argentinean website), and put on it my Sturmey Archer AG Dynohub (a friend of mine get it for me from England), Dyno Moon sprocket, John Deere tractor reverse light on the front and Miller tail light. also starring a Goldstar "Indian Roadster" seat. the rear wheel goes to the front end with a modified lever-cable activated coaster brake, and the 3 speed are changed via jockey shifter style lever attached to the frame near the seat clamp. all the labor was on me. coming soon with a friend we gonna make a replica of a Schwinn drum brake lever in steel to replace the alloy MTB actual one. i hope you like the ride, except by the sprocket and the seat all was taken from the dumps of several friendly local bike shops. regards from Argentina!!
556B6057F.jpg

0EB0FC7F9.jpg

46CDC9D4A.jpg

F4FBD017B.jpg

A4336F4DD.jpg

BB606F324.jpg

Latest posts

Back