Hello Everyone. New to site.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Just joined the site. Been checking it out for months and looking at everyone's bikes, just finally got the nerve to register. Love what people are doing here, seems like someone comes up with a new idea everyday. Have a few bikes, I'll post pictures soon.

HELLO AND WELCOME!Sorry for yanking your chain in your classified post! Kinda need to post here first. But all is GOOD! Like ur rats! :wink:
L8 EM

Didn't mean to exploit the classifieds, just anxious for project money. No hard feelings, I'm sure everyone here is family, I'm just the Red-Headed step child everyone picks on.

necessaryevil said:
Didn't mean to exploit the classifieds, just anxious for project money. No hard feelings, I'm sure everyone here is family, I'm just the Red-Headed step child everyone picks on.
It's not that I'm just a Michigan fan! :wink:
L8EM

Rat Rod said:
necessaryevil said:
I'm just the Red-Headed step child everyone picks on.

Uhhh...actually, that would be this fella...

rickster.jpg
LOL, I have seen alot of goofy pictures of Ricky but this one takes the cake. Welcome to the group necessaryevil, Lookin' forward to seein' whatcha got...Kelly

Back