Hello fellow rodders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! First off I will say that I am only 15 years old,but I'm not your average teenage punk rice rocket lover (I don't even own a video game console!)and that hot rods are my deal.I spend most of my afterschool hours in the shop with my dad and have recently started building rat rod type bicycles and go karts. I found this site and thought it looked pretty squared away, so I joined. I am glad I found others who share my passion.Thank you for taking the time to read this. -RR

Welcome!

Thanks. Yeah my dad is pretty old fashioned (he grew up in the '50's) and makes sure I stay in line. As far as bikes go, would my bikes still be considered "rat" even if they were somewhat new?

RockabillyRobbins said:
Thanks. Yeah my dad is pretty old fashioned (he grew up in the '50's) and makes sure I stay in line. As far as bikes go, would my bikes still be considered "rat" even if they were somewhat new?

If you consider them RAT, then they're RAT!

welcome and please post some rat rod pics! we would love to see them. im 24 and never really liked game systems or the normal teenage stuff either. when i was 15 i was buying cars and bikes and anything that moved! i had a go kart that had one wheel for the drive wheel and 1 rim up front on the opposite side. that got pretty wild after 40 mph! boy did it suck hitting potholes! please post some pics!

Wow thanks for the nice welcoming! I will post some pics of the kart after I get it further along. The bike pics will be up as soon as I finish priming it and pinstriping it(couple of days) The kart was built by my dad for a birthday present(I was 1) and after I started racing real go karts, it sat for seven years and now I'm rebuilding it .....rat style. Thanks again for the nice welcoming.

Sounds like you have a great start at a way of life that will stay with you forever! Welcome to where the fun is. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Latest posts

Back