Hello form the Texas Gulf Coast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I am finally getting around to introducing myself, love the site...........

44 years young, started riding without training wheels when I was 5, started building BMX bikes out of random parts & trading parts with the neighbour kids when I was 8. Mountain bikes were my passion in college, as I went to college in Oregon. Worked in a bike shop for 5 yrs while in college, took a break and built and rode very little for about 10yrs. Now back into mountain/hybrid bikes and beach cruisers, ride almost daily in my neighbourhood and ride the beach front seawall almost weekly with my wife & son.. I am now highly addicted to building up custom beach cruiser rides out of old and new high quality frames and parts. I am having a blast hunting for unique frames for unique builds. Love buying, selling and trading parts and frames. Plan to build a 100% custom frame from scratch soon....I am addicted for life..............

Sup IrideIam....Ilike.... :mrgreen: ....sounds ta me ya on a mission BrotheR....GooDluCk on your Quest....pls UpDatE the "sRcatcH pRoJect" on the FlY!!! :mrgreen:

"Life is like a rollerCoaster Ride".....go fo Broke!!!

Laidback said:
Sup IrideIam....Ilike.... :mrgreen: ....sounds ta me ya on a mission BrotheR....GooDluCk on your Quest....pls UpDatE the "sRcatcH pRoJect" on the FlY!!! :mrgreen:

"Life is like a rollerCoaster Ride".....go fo Broke!!!

Wow how the heck do you type like that, looks painful, thanks for the good words.............no quest, just an addiction......

Latest posts

Back