Hello from Austria

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across this page some weeks ago while searching handlebars for my bike and I got stuck.
I totally got inspired by this form of art that is presented here so today I signed up and now I can introduce myself as a new member.

My name is Bruno, and I`m from Vienna / Austria.

Greetings to all

Thank you all, good people of Rat Rod Bikes, for welcoming me so warmly.

I have been riding bicycles now for over 30 years now and I am interested in board trackers, bonanza bikes and bmx bikes. I am glad this site has to offer information for all kinds of bikes.

I´m a beginner level bike builder too, my first project was building a commuter out of a pile of dirty 1980 parts. Came out fine and didn`t cost a lot.
I am dreaming of building my own creation for a RRB build off, would be too cool, or what do you think?

Greetings to you all

Bruno

Welcome to RRB Bruno!
You should post up some photos of your bikes. When I travel I love seeing the different styles of bikes and customs that exist around the world. My wife and I spent Christmas 2003 in Vienna and loved it, especially the Chriskindlmarkt at the Rathaus. You live in one of our favorite cities!

I came across this page some weeks ago while searching handlebars for my bike and I got stuck.
I totally got inspired by this form of art that is presented here so today I signed up and now I can introduce myself as a new member.

My name is Bruno, and I`m from Vienna / Austria.

Greetings to all

Welcome to RRB. I kinda had the same story, I was just browsing through the net for bike related stuff, found this place and got stuck. Now I'm kinda addicted to building because of all the sweet rides here, haha! Tons of inspiration :)

Latest posts

Back