Hello from Carthage Missouri

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,just wanted to say hi to all and thank you for the ideas on the 3 inch tire had no idea anything like that was available. Now im building a motorized dragbike themed bicycle. Havent seen any motorized bikes on here and you guys have some kick but bikes just screaming for a motor kit,any way thanks again for the info ive gotten so far great bikes on here. Eric

From one newbie to another, welcome. Are you talking about electric or petrol power? I know there a few other motored guys here with some fantastic looking bikes. I'd like to see what you have myself. I daydream about the day when i have the money to put a motor in mine.

Welcome, you found Coolsville! Yeh, I'm definitely going to do a motorized bike too. A 2-stroke board track racer. Looking forward to seeing your build. Have fun, and keep the rubber side down!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Im also a member of motoredbikes.com they have alot of nice bikes ,you can get a complete motorized bike kit for under 150 bucks on ebay , i buy from powerkingshops and always get the limited edition kits best quality ive found. Of course you can buy after market carbs,different sprocket drive ratios and modify the motors to go faster and race em like we do lol..Its a lot cheaper than building cars for sure.

I used to race motorcycles, & I gotta have a bike with a motor too, gonna build a board tracker.

howdy welcome to rat rod bikes i have a tricycle with a honda 24cc weed wacker engine on it. its has a little box connected with a roller pin that spins the tire but it does not go good in the snow i want to get it coverted by someone sometime to chain driven also the handle bars are hanging off it and the thing that wraps around the handle bar that holds the brake lever is busted and i missing the washer to the stem that tightens handlebar and the bolt but i found a bolt that fits it but im probably bot going to for a while because the month after next month im getting a new tricycle

Wlecome! I am am in Aurora, MO and there are a few members from Springfield. I am thinking we all need to get together for a cruise when it warms up.

Welcome from kansas city mo. from the looks of this crowd the springfield missouri bike swap meet this year will be a blast "bunch of missouri guys".

Back