Hello from Chicago

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to antique bike world and loving it. My friend has been trying to get me hooked on this for a few years and I think he did it. Although I do not have any vintage bikes at the time I am looking for a project for this year, actually I'm looking for a Christmas ( yes I still, and will always call it Christmas) project for my wife, she really would like a Schwinn Starlet or Spitfire, if anyone can help me with finding one in the Chicago area in need of an complete restore, that would be great. I have restored cars, power tools and houses so I think this would be a great new hobby to get involved in. Thanks, and I hope I enjoy this hobby as much as my buddy does.

Skipton said:
Welcome!

Where in Chicago are you? I live on the North-side, Lincoln Square neighborhood.

Come out and ride with us some time.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50821&start=0

Thanks
I live in Lombard just west of Chicago. I saw your pics of the Addison show and ride, great pics. Yes, it would be fun to meet up and go for a ride with you guys some time. Thanks

Back