Hello from Cottage Grove Oregon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone here think of anything better to do on a day off than restore old bikes? I cant Ive been doing it for about 8 years now. Started out with old school bmx then moved into cruisers and mountain bikes even a few road bikes. To me there is nothing better than taking something that most people look at as a a pile of rusted metal and then restoring it into something very useful and pleasing to look at ,keeping it out of the landfill and keeping the old bikes on the road cruising where they belong. I have to say I have a geniune love for all bikes but the old school cruiser cant be beat. Here's a few of my recent builds Hello from Cottage Grove Ore.
cruisers023.jpg

cruisers005.jpg

cruisers004.jpg

cruisers011.jpg

oldcruiser26 said:
Can anyone here think of anything better to do on a day off than restore old bikes? I cant Ive been doing it for about 8 years now. Started out with old school bmx then moved into cruisers and mountain bikes even a few road bikes. To me there is nothing better than taking something that most people look at as a a pile of rusted metal and then restoring it into something very useful and pleasing to look at ,keeping it out of the landfill and keeping the old bikes on the road cruising where they belong. I have to say I have a geniune love for all bikes but the old school cruiser cant be beat.

Well said. Welcome.

Back