Hello, from Dallas, TX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm a 20-something Dallas resident new to the "rat rod" bike culture. I have had a love for vintage style cruiser bikes, art bikes, and vehicle customization (read "ricer" XD) since I was a teenager. I'm not really into the chopper or hot rod style bikes, but it seems that the rat rod bike culture is on the forefront of cruiser bike customization so I figure I would join this forum so that I may learn the basics of bike customization.

Recently I purchased a new single-speed Electra Coaster and my significant other recently purchased a very clean 1960s Schwinn Stingray for about $60 at a flea market. We both plan on doing some fairly extensive modification on our bikes in the near future. Hopefully we can learn a lot from these forums and get some good advice/incite on our respective projects from the forum members.

Anyway, that about sums up why I noined these forums. I look forward to posting up my various projects and becoming acquainted with the people here.

Latest posts

Back