Hello from Dearborn,Mi.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey RRB folks,
It only took about 2years for me to join.Thanks to all for the inspiration here! I'm a carguy who has worked at a car company around 17 years.Grew up with Stingrays,5speeds-10speed bikes.Those Stingray days are probably where the passion began!?! Lowrider bicycle magazine(gone now,and truely missed) probably reignited that passion for me in regards to cruisers.
So far, the bikes I've acquired have been slightly modified and changed up a bit.I don't consider myself a hardcore frame modifier,although I really enjoy watching those here with that talent do their thing.
That said,here's my latest recently finished bike.A late 70's "Heavy Duty" frame.given to me by a friend.Thanks Grego!

DSCN2963.jpg

DSCN2965.jpg

DSCN2964.jpg

DSCN2962.jpg

Thanx guy's for the compliments!

DonQui,the Frt tire size is 26x1/38. Rear is 24x3. Took some PolyRazzmatazz to get that one to fit!

Re: Howzit handle?

Twisted Root said:
How is the handling on that bike with the different diameter and tread width? Is it weird to corner?

It's actually a pleasure to ride.I did have a skinny'r tire up front at first.A racing wheelchair tire is what I was told it was used for.That combo seemed like they were fighting each other! This one now has more tread,and a little more meat..

Back