Hello from Detroit!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Even though I've loved riding bikes since I was little, it was only last summer that I reallized how much! I have no drivers lisence and I like it that way, biking, good public trans, and buying people dinner for car rides is how I roll.
I've decided to really throw myself in to learning bike repair and building and I'm starting with a '73 Schwinn Collegiate ladies frame in lovely lovely campus green.
Other then the bikes, I'm a 20 year old traditional animator working on my BFA in Detroit. I have an unhealthy love for old/vintage things, resulting in owning 4 typewriters, a bucket load of silk scarves, a 72 Vespa that I'll never be able to ride and more than a few pocket watches. Like I really needed to add bikes to this!

Thanks guys! I'm really glad to have found such a helpful and friendly forum! I've been pouring though all the threads for days now. So much to learn and inspire all in one place!

Latest posts

Back