Hello from Eastern Kentucky.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, hows it goin. I had tons of old school schwinns back in the day. My last was a candy red stingray trimmed in yellow. Many moons have passed since those days but I found this today and now I have it. Its an old Murray. Someone told me it may be some sort of 50's ladies delux model. It still has the horn in the tank and yes the horn still works. I have no clue. If you kind folks could help a fella out I would appriciate it. Thanks in advance. Here are the pics.

The seat has "troxel" stamped into the top rear of the seat pad.

murray069.jpg

murray084.jpg

murray082.jpg

murray070.jpg

murray072.jpg

murray071.jpg

Here is one of the seat with the color inverted so you can see it a lil better.

murray070-1.jpg

murray081.jpg

murray080.jpg

murray079.jpg

Here are a few more that wouldn't fit in the last post due to the amount of pics. Oh yeah, sorry for the quality of the pics. It was with an iphone. Thanks again.

murray077.jpg

murray076.jpg

murray074.jpg

murray075.jpg

murray073.jpg

Yeah I know its a girls bike, BUT....I have grown to dislike nutshots from the top bar on occasions. So when I seen this ol crate I thought, hmmm.....why not.

I would say it is the best riding bike I have parked my hind 1/4s on. I bet if everything were greased and oiled it would ride way better! I truely love the ride.

Nice bike! What do you plan to do with it? Any mods. I think that front tire is rubbing on the fender! Just kidding, will a 24x3 fit that fork

I'm in the Eastern part of Kentucky, USA. Nothing but mountains and coal mines around here. "hows bout yall, wher yens from?"

Back