Hello from finland!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all of you!

I'm 23-year old man in little country called finland. I think that you have no idea where is it, eh? :lol:

Me and my friend are building our first custom/chopper bikes. My bike is old and rusty womens bicycle with, apehanger, sissybar and slightly modified frame. More coming asap!
Here's couple project pictures. http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=J ... d=80450938

Still coming bigger mods in frame and maybe one-side swing. Let's see.

Its called "röväre". Its swedish and it means "bandit" or "Thieft". My "team friend" and my tattoo artist wrote it in the chaincover. :D

I'm sorry, that my english sucks.

T. Jube

GodHatesCleveland said:
Welcome! Listen to any Finnish metal? I'm quite a fan of Children of Bodom myself

Otep. They aren't Finnish, but I'll put Sevas Tra up against any metal album, anywhere, anytime....
welcome :mrgreen:
ah yes, Otep!!! Ya know that Sevas Tra is Art Saves backwards :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hahhaa! I'm racist b***ard, with my thought of american people. :D :D

Just a joke, but don't vote Obama, he does'nt look president... Like our president Tarja Halonen. Yeah, for sure. :D

Yes, i listen c.o.b. I got blooddrunk album few weeks a go, but i did'nt remember to listen it. Have to do it in car, when i get of to work.
But bodom is not only good finish metal band. Ensiferum, finntroll, turisas... Listen and enjoy.
My own favourites are dead american singers... Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry (is not dead, but anyway. ), Mr. Presley and that kind of music.

Thanks for warm welcome!

Back