Hello from Hawaii!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.

My name is Morgan I'm a 33yo engineer and new bike enthusiast. I had an old stingray when i was a kid, but since then have only owned MTBs and cruisers. I really, really, really want to build a Frankenstein themed 70's style muscle bike. A really over the top one. Unfortunately i don't have a ton of money to throw at the project. I was hoping to connect some people who are also into retro bikes, and found this forum. I will be checking the faq and how to sections in a minute but wanted to introduce myself first. anyone have any suggestions on how to get started on my dream bike?

Thanks
T

hello and welcome, there are a couple members from the islands here.. or the big fish as I like to call it
tons of bike, frames ..and parts to be found for sale here. and at the best prices :oops: ha ha ...
craigslist always has bikes... you just have to look .. and look .. and look some more... and them
pay the shipping ... price you pay for living on the island.. M' lo

Yeah, if any one has any advice on setting up a Schwinn Grape Krateesque bike that is primarily interested in doing.

Latest posts

Back