Hello from HB CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello to all.......from HUNTINGTON BEACH(NATIVE) CALIFORNIA 49 yrs old) and have always been interested in bikes and skateboards my whole life..... LIVED in HB my whole life except for 8 years in the good ole USN(even had my shwinn cruizer shipped to NORFOLK VA in 86 to terrorize the piers at NOB.......have been very active in skateboarding industry for the last 14 yrs selling my collection of (300)DECKS this last year money is tight since the fall of the housing market and we moved to a small community in HB compared to our 4 bedroom in HB.....I want to learn to weld as my imagination runs wild....used to be a RESPIRATORY THERAPIST for 18 yrs but was unhappy .....got fired and lost my license(everyone should do it once) and now am a maintenance man at a housing developement and am very happyi am happy there is a site for bikes and am currently working on several projects.........god bless tommyk

Back