Hello from Holland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Just signed up, so here´s my intro :)

Been riding my Electra RS for a couple of years now. Stumbled upon it at a bikestore and had to have it. My wife has had a Rosie since about the same time, now bought a new Peacock. Also, we´ve just ordered a Johnny Loco Cargobike (Dutch Delight).

Currently lookign for some upgrades for the RS, and planning to buy a somewhat more radical cruiser somewhere in the near future (a bit torn on what to get though, I really like the Electra stretched hydroform frames, but neither the ghostrider nor the ratfink do it for me in style really... also considering a Nirve or Felt chopper, or possibly a custom Basman...

Roll on :)

Welkom!

Have fun here :D

When you feel the need to bounch some ideas around... lots of Electra ideas here (big fan :mrgreen: )

thanks!

And while it´s already in the electra gallery, might as well post a pic of my bike here too I guess:

foto1.jpg

Looking for a triple tree fork to put on it, and might go whitewalls as well, not sure yet...

Thanks :) It doesn't seem so special compared to some of the bikes around here, but I do enjoy it a lot!

Time to add the rest of the stable :)

My wife´s new Electra Peacock:

foto2.jpg

Her old Rosie:

foto3.jpg

And our latest addition, a Johnny Loco Cargo Cruiser:

foto4.jpg

Back