Hello from London

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:shock: London Ontario, that is!
Hi, I've been on here lurk'n about the past year, got involved in my first build off with you guys this summer....what a blast and what inspirational builds to compete with.

A bit about me: I grow up in the early 70s chop'n and bolt'n bicycle parts together. I always had to have something different and that stood out. Graduated into motorcycles as a teenager then built a career around them as collector and appraiser. In the 90s, I got into judging classic & custom motorcycles as well, and was invited in 2010 to judge at the 70th anniversary of Sturgis at the Broken Spoke saloon.
I got back into bicycle a couple years ago with my 11 year old son. Like me, he like the classic stuff but has a creative bug as well. We've got a small collection of production & custom cruisers, we'll have to post photos of sometime.
My son is working on a trike right now and I have a 2012 Felt Canvas I'm building for a show here in February 2013.

Back