hello from lower saxony

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there!

my name is daniel, i'm 28y old and living in nw germany, in the city of osnabrueck (pop < 180.00).
because of getting a little bit chubby my girlfriend forced me to buy a bicycle this year's march. :lol:
i started with a cheap nn cruiser on ebay and soon i took a first look on bike forum's and discovered that there's a living and fast growing cruiserbike- scene in germany. in between 2 days i was totally infected by the bike-virus and i decided to spend my rare money on a real cool bike. now i'm a proud owner of a nirve chopper ('07 switchblade, glossy black).
this is the best bike i ever had! but there's a problem, too.. bringing out 60 pounds of steel just for buying croissants around the corner is getting on my nerves. :lol: actually i'm looking for a nice old bike with a soul to do that croissant- job. and this forum is a pure source of inspiration! :wink:

here are 2 pics, a little funny one of me and one of my bike:

Welcome Daniel!

That Switchblade is awesome. I'm not a big chopper fan, but there has always been something about that particular bike that I have really loved.

And um...as far as the shorts go....no comment. :lol:

You are in good company here my friend. :wink:

thank you, mr rat rod, sir! :D

the switchblade was not my love at first sight, but the more i'm loving it now. i've just bought 2 weeks ago and my wallet is empty, but i got evil plans with it.. :lol: (next step: new handlebar and alloy grips by marcel danek/hartkore parts; there's an interview in the new br&K issue with that guy)
but i also need a more simple bike, which needs a big portion of style, too. so i decided to create my own rat during the winter months.
to grab one of this antique schwinns or something equal is pretty difficult in germany. :cry: so i think i'll have to buy a classic 1950's NSU or a nn-cruiser on ebay again.

aloha from lower saxony to lower saxony :wink:

@reiner: ì didnt konow you´re at ratrotbikes, too :shock:

8) :lol:

by the way:

@easy skywalker: are you going to come to the halloween-cruise in hamburg?
do you know what it is anyway? :roll:

Easy Skywalker said:
Tell me all about it!
yeah, well, uhm...
On saturday the 3rd of November there is the Helloween-Cruise in Hamburg. It´s organized by the guys of Elbcoast Psycles and the meeting ist at 13o´clock at the central station of Hamburg.
Last year there were 200 people or more.
http://www.myspace.com/elbcoastpsycles
there´s a flyer for the helloween-cruise at the myspace-page.

Sounds really cool!!!!
Unfortunately I have to work (until the next morning!), so there's no way I can go. Shame... Have fun, you guys!

1786563517_1fff0e6246_o.jpg

yeah, uhm, i some kinda wasn´t able to copy the flyer from the page :roll: :oops:

to sad you can´t come, i would have liked to testride your bike :|

Back